Where Virtual Tours are Already Being Used
Virtual Tours can be used to allow anyone to virtually step inside your location from the convenience of their mobile phone or any other device. There’s near unlimited possibilities for this application.
Here’s a short list of already proven uses:
360 Tours shine at all location based businesses. Some examples:
- Retail stores
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Construction
- Tourism and Places of Interest like Landmarks and Museums
- Sport Complexes
- Hotels and Resorts
- Office Buildings and Spaces
- Apartment complexes, amenities and common areas
- Trade Shows and exhibitions
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Ski fields
- Hiking trails
Benefits of a Virtual Tour
- Massive boost in Web SEO visibility and Improved search engine results
- Confidence in commitment for clients, shoppers, tenants or users to gain insight into what they’re researching or shopping for
- Convenience of immediate insight without unnecessary travel
- Confidence for customer to visit virtually before physically travelling to your location
- Increased visibility with added traffic to get more people to know about your business
- Better than photos alone so people can better see and really get a feel for your business
- Very professional appearance
- Another medium for Added Brand awareness
Don’t get left behind in the wake of competition that already use virtual tours
Use Case Example: Hotel Virtual Tours
There are so many different ways our clients can use VR content. They might use it for trade shows, weddings, meetings with potential partners and agencies, transferring guests from airports to the hotel, or even for in house training of their staff.
By showcasing hotels in VR, their hotel can stand out amid the vast array of other hotel choices. It also provides a unique experience for their potential customers.
One of the best things about VR content is that it brings guests into the resorts as if they were there where they can view rooms and facilities. These immersive experiences capture everything that traditional flat content simply cannot present to viewers.
While VR is becoming more and more popular just this year, VR headset users have reached 200 million globally. Hotels can now advertise with these platforms and use them as a new medium of engagement for customers.
Regardless of your targeted audience, most everybody dreams, thinks and wishes to travel somewhere. Google’s “Travel Moments that Matter” guide shows that when people are dreaming, they’re just before their planning phase. People are looking for inspiration. This is your opportunity to be top in their mind.
Use Case Example: VR Training Solutions
C-19 is another factor that has altered the way learning is taking place. The need for more effective e-learning methods that are driven by immersive techniques such as virtual reality is already upon us.
The stage is set for some dramatic impact on several industries that will take time to recover from this pandemic. Rapid learning is mission critical. COVID-19 has validated yet another growing need for remote training and education with deployable solutions in commercial sectors.
VR demand is growing on the enterprise side, as companies look for ways to train employees and work collaboratively in a socially-distanced environment.
The enterprise VR applications for PanaScope’s Virtual Tours are endless, with the two key areas being enterprise training and sales marketing. Businesses main use cases in VR training currently are:
- Staff induction and onboarding
- Health and safety procedures
- Soft skills training
- Technical skills training
- Emergency skills training
- Empathy training
- Environmental high-risk scenarios
- Customer service
What is the value of VR training over traditional training methods?
Even before this latest pandemic, there were a ton of challenges in corporate training. VR training provides a number of hard and soft benefits. Here are some top benefits businesses see from using Virtual Tours
- Increased staff and customer retention
- Reduce training time in classrooms and e-learning
- Improve engagement rates
- Mirror tricky or dangerous real-life situations without the stress
- Reduce operational and travel costs
- Improve employee performance
- Increases employee training satisfaction